MY ALARM GOES OFF SO I ROLL OVER AND CHECK MY PHONE AND MY AMERICAN GODS GOOGLE ALERT HAS DELIVERED THIS BOUNTY UNTO ME????????
AM I STILL FUCKING DREAMING, I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE THE GODDAMN DAY, BRYAN FULLER YOU ARE MAKING MY WILDEST DREAMS COME TRUE ONE CARNIVOROUS VAGINA AT A TIME
I don’t even know shit about American Gods but both of these headlines are GOLD
Haunted forever by that scene. HO FORTH AND REAAAD
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD
jsyk, only 2.9% of the population in Canada is black, and yet black Canadians makes 80% of prisons and are mostly likely to get mistreated in them.
tell me again racism doesn’t exist Canada. (:
NOTE: I’ve edited my response to this post because it was something I wrote out of anger and I don’t actually want to ‘yell’ at a sixteen year old girl. I can’t let it keep going around with this obvious misinformation, though, so here are the main points that I pulled directly from article:
- Blacks make up nearly one in 10 of the 15,000 inmates in Canada’s federal prisons ((or 10%, not 80%))
- Blacks account for 2.9 per cent of Canada’s population, and their federal prison numbers have jumped 80 per cent in a decade
- Black inmates are more likely than the general inmate population to do time in maximum security and solitary confinement…more likely to face the use of force from guards. And they are less likely to hold prison jobs
- The report found that blacks tend to have lower rates of reoffending than the general prison population
- aboriginal inmates make up 22 per cent of the prison population
I also said that, while racism clearly still exists in Canada, the OP’s original statement is obviously flawed.
literally no one gives a shit about the ant man movie
Drugs Under The Microscope
These are actually gorgeous
BITCH PLANET #1 - GEM OF THE MONTH
STORY: KELLY SUE DeCONNICK
ART / COVER: VALENTINE DE LANDRO
DECEMBER 10 / 32 PAGES / FC / M / $3.50
2014 Best Writer Eisner Award nominee KELLY SUE DeCONNICK (PRETTY DEADLY, Captain Marvel) and VALENTINE DE LANDRO (X-Factor) team up for the very third time to bring you the premiere issue of BITCH PLANET, their highly-anticipated women-in-prison sci-fi exploitation riff. Think Margaret Atwood meets Inglourious Basterds.
Think Margaret Atwood meets Inglourious Basterds.
Not that I wasn’t going to buy this anyway, but damn that line just sold it for me.
Papers for Characters
Spanish design studio Atipo has created a collection of minimalistic movie posters that are made from paper.
What do you want to bet the tor.com release date for the new short story is either the day before or the day after The Brother’s Cabal?
That damn tweet…
Jon is the kindest, sweetest guy in the world who’s seen an opportunity to be utterly evil and TAKES IT.
Those two are going to turn into some anime magical girl forms or something